Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hit The Lights, gLaM_QuEEn Is The 1st In Arrival !!! =P

*Bows*

Don't call me gLaM_QuEEn, seriously, that's supposed to be a catchy name, haha. Hi readers, I'm Chong Kah Yin, Winnie for short.
Ahem, here comes the toughest part, writing about myself, aha! I know this may sound surprising but I'm a loyal Liverpudlian (Liverpool FC fan) since year 1998 with my dad being the huge influence. It's the glorious history of the club itself that fanscinates me, as always.
Photobucket

Apart from the football world, I'm a huge follower of what's happening in the current fashion brands and modeling world. Of course, I'm a female too, I just can't be so caught up by those footie stuff too right?? Shhh ... come on in, closer ... here's a secret, I would love to get my hands on those Chanel
Photobucket
and Gucci handbags,
Photobucket
walking around in a pair of Jimmy Choo's
Photobucket
with a pair of Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses on my head
Photobucket
while wearing a stunning Versace dress,
Photobucket
haha. Oooh, c'mon, who wouldn't want all those, all you ladies, am I right???

Now stop goggling at those pictures, haha. Luxurious or any cars with a hint of elegance and beauty will definitely draw my attention too. I share a passion for cars,
Photobucket
gadgets (Blackberry)
Photobucket
and watches (Ball watches)
Photobucket
with my dad. Talking about those 'hot topic' somewhere near me and I'll be right there by your side in a minute, haha.

And I love dancing too, especially in groups! Going for movies is my kind of thing too, since getting into college, I've been watching countless movies. Spending all my dime on movies and food alone, urgh ...

Um, top 5 websites I've visited the most lately?? Let me think, hmmm ...
Photobucket
www.Facebook.com (the latest happening site, how could I be doing anything else?? haha),
Photobucket
www.Friendster.com (most probably the most popular one in Asia countries, been doing it since I was in high school),
Photobucket
www.Blogger.com (first, we are all required to create and update one for the E- Commerce assignment *It's been fun too so I'm not complaining, haha*; second, I do have a personal blog too which I would still wish to keep it personal, hehe),
Photobucket
www.Google.com (the best and most amazing search engine available in Internet, been using it for years to help me get through my academic related stuff) and lastly,
Photobucket
www.Yahoo.com (checking mails, piles and piles of them, keep coming in everyday, couldn't leave it just like this).

Pet peeves of this lady includes smoking anywhere around her, ignorant and rude beings, cheating and extreme laziness, and the list goes on and on ...

*Round of applause, standing ovation, curtains closed*

- Me, Myself & I -

* ~ + gLaM_QuEEn + ~ *

No comments: