Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hi! It's me, do you recognize me ???

Photobucket
Hi Hi, i'm Smaiyiel, What?Who?Who is Smaiyiel, i think you may not know who is 'Smaiyiel', because i seldom use this name, my friend.

Never mind, i will tell you who i am.
Photobucket
Ok, let me introduce myself, my name is Chai See Mei (See, now you know who am i, right?)
Did you find the pronunciation 'See Mei' and Smaiyiel quite similar?
Sure similar, because i create 'Smaiyiel' is based on 'See Mei', ha...
Photobucket
People say we cannot change our name that our parent had given because this is a kind of unrespectable to them. But i really think 'See Mei' is quite common, so i did create a name which is pronunciation quite similarly.
Ha, seem the pronunciation is quite similar, so, i need not to feel so guilty to my parent.

Alright, now talk about my hobbies,
Photobucket
i like to singing, (tell you a secret i can dance too, ha... you no even think i can dance right? )
Photobucket
i can play piano,
Photobucket
i can play violin(but the more time i will play out of tune^^''' ai.... piano is more easy to play^^),
Photobucket
i like to reading, especially the fiction.
Photobucket
I also love to watch movie and animation too.

I think i need to stop talk about my hobbies because i have a lot of hobbies.

What's next? Ok is the top 5 websites that i visit the most.

1. bt2.btchinna.net. Every morning after i turn on my computer the first thing i will do is visit this website. For what? Sure is to download movie.
Photobucket
2. http://www.facebook.com/. I visit this website is to play game, because this website got a lot of game to play, occasionally i will post some photo up there.
Photobucket
3. http://www.youtube.com/ allow me to watch music vedio.
Photobucket
4. http://www.hotmail.com/ that i always visit to check out my mail.
Photobucket
5. http://www.yahoo.com/ the search engine that i would like use to search somthing such as picture, find information to do assignment and so on.

I think this is enough for me to end up here. Look forward to my next post, my friend.

1 comment:

georgia said...

wow!! wat a fantastic world!!
overall not bad..
lots of pictures..
er..if can try to share more meaningful pictures..
n_n