Saturday, June 7, 2008

who am i???

Hihi...
Nice to meet you all...
let me introduce myself...

1st...
my name is angeline sim...
as u know i'm a female...

i'm from a small place in penang...
some where near butterworth...
hehe...
its call Tasek Gelugor...

i'm now 21 years old and i'm going to 22 soon...
i'm interested in swimming, watching television, chit chat with my friends, listen to some song and much more...(it is more than i can describe^^)

my dream is to visit disney land all around the world and try to visit some interesting place around the world...

the top 5 website that i visited the most are: www.googles.com, www.yahoo.com, www.8tv.com.my, www.youtube.com, chinese.cari.com.my.
it is because it helps me alot in gathering information.
it is also user friendly...
when some times i get bored, i will visit some of the website to get some entertainment and get myself updated...

the internet i visit the most is googles...
usually, i get the information from there for my assignment...

overall, surfing internet is more as entertainment to me and to keep myself updated...
i also learned alot from the internet...

No comments: